Santa pinched my butt!

So we're at the mall yesterday and we're out shopping and doing the girl thing, eating stuff we shouldn't because we don't have boyfriends around to see, acting silly and having a really fun time.

We decided to go and get in line to see Santa Claus and have our picture taken and laughed the whole time. All three of us squirmed into Santa's lap, gave him a good laugh while we took our photo and then we we get up to move on that's when Santa pinched my butt!

I about threw my bags at him but with all the kids there I didn't think it would be best to see some shrieking banshee assaulting Santa so I just walked away after calling him something only he and his elf could hear.

Just had to share that.

I wanted to kick Santa in his sack believe me. Then I would end up on the action news at the end of the night being hauled off as a half bearded Santa screams at me. Wouldn't have been good!

Yes, that is me in the Halloween picture, though its a few years old now. I've got a bit more of a jiggle butt than I like now.

Santa picture, I'll see if one of the other girls will scan it for me.

I think I have christmas on my mind, I kept reading "jingle butt" which confused but interested me at the same time...Although I do agree with Leadasbestos :)

In santa's defense...I've been acussed of touching a waitresses butt when I honestly didn't, my arm was up on the back of my chair, I didn't move, and I wasn't even watching, and I guess she accidentaly backed her butt into my hand! And for that I nearly got kicked out of the restaurant... :( Or was it pretty obviously a pinching motion?

And damn, what about all the little kids sitting in his lap......

Bad Santa was awesome! :thumb:

PS: what do girls eat when there are no boyfriends around to watch??

That's a bit funny I have to admit, sorry that you endured it though.

Haven't seen Bad Santa, might just have to after all these references. I've seen it in the store with an uncut version so I figure if I'm going to watch it I might as well watch the worst fo it.

As for what ladies eat when their boyfriends aren't around - heh. I can answer that. I was at a Lyons a few years back .. well, closer to ten years now, and was sitting with some friends, half drunk and watching a group of kids across the way at a table. Three girls, three guys, the guys were slurpin' down shakes and eating fries and the girls were eating these small salads and kept saying, "no, not hungry". They sat there for about forty minutes and the guys went off on their own and the ladies stayed.

Next thing I know, I'm looking over at the ladies and they have three HUGE hamburgers in front of them, french fries, shakes for each of them, and then they got this huge chocolate covered monstrosity covered in fudge and all sorts of stuff and were laughing and eating it down.

I laughed at that bit of insight that I got that night.

And damn, what about all the little kids sitting in his lap......

You have heard the old SANTA = SATAN thing haven't you?

Both nicknamed "nick"

Both wear red

Both promote selfishness and greed/desire for material objects

and one we know for sure asks little kids to sit on his lap and tell him what they REALLY want.