Gravity Well and Summons

I was listening to one of our many wonderful Malifaux podcasts in order to learn about other crews when the subject of Arik Schottemer came up. The hosts were under the impression that his Gravity Well ability affected Summons. I did a little digging into it, being a Family player and all. And, to me, it doesn't look like Gravity Well has any bearing with Summoning within Arik's 6 inch Aura. Place, as a movement effect, is always presented with a capital "P" as all game terms start with capital letters. However, in the up-to-date rules manual, Summoning mentions placing the summoned model.... placing with a lowercase "p".

I like to err in the side of more experienced players, but I'd also hate to bench the Latigos unnecessarily. Is there any information out there that can expand on this? 

Screenshot_20230330-145033.png

Screenshot_20230330-010803.png

Edited by Amateur Contender
Spelling errors

2 minutes ago, Amateur Contender said:

Yeah, that makes sense. 

Though, upon further reflection, Gravity Well doesn't seem too limiting of an Aura. If he's in Perdita's face I can always Summon the Pistolero with Perdita or another model in between Arik and the Lil' Latigo. 

Just remember that Arik is on a 40mm base, so you need at least a 40mm model to block los.