Waldo's Weekly - Dreams of Dragon's Fire

Kyle

Hey Wyrdos,

This week, we’re getting into the spooky spirit by getting our Halloween costumes ready a little early. Waldo has dressed up as a door-to-door insurance salesman (terrifying) and is awfully convincing. 

So, while we try to figure out what we are going to do with our new “portal to the underworld” home insurance, let’s take a look at the latest Local Game Store Promotion, which is starting NOW!

WW_9.7.2022_Promo.jpg

That’s right! If you spend $75 or more at your local game store from today (September 7th) to October 31st, fill out the form on our promotions page to receive this awesome Alt Iggy! Just remember to keep your receipt! 

If you don’t have a local game store but really want this Iggy-in-a-dragon-costume model, don’t worry! We’ll have details about his availability later this year. See you then!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ThreeBatts said:

The only game store in driving distance by me doesn't carry Malifaux anymore.
Will this guy be available online during the next big sale?

I am from Hungary and no shops carry E3 Malifaux anymore, we usually do our shopping in Wien, Austria when we visit. I got the Easter Angelica for an invoice from Siren Games (home delivery), so it shouldn't be a problem. :) Although, I don't know if the policy changed.

• 2 weeks later...