Managed to beat nexus 2!  With some caveats...

23 hours ago, hydranixx said:

I think summoning more than one is wrong, irrespective of the intention of the rule or not. The keyword is already oppressive enough. 

Power-level wise I agree. However the rules are clear on stacking unfortunately.

15 hours ago, im_open_to_suggestions said:

You cant just look at the MWS for the nexus performance tho.

I'm not. This is a thread that is about the MWS and had their performance in the MWS posted, so it is relevant to mention how two rulings that can significantly shift their power are ruled. I'm also the absolute last person you need to be trying to convince that Nexus2 is strong.

• Like 1

The second top table for the tournament had nexus... who lost 8-4 to Kirai 2.

A bit of a hard counter there, but take these losses how you will.

Personally I'd be surprised to see a Nexus player lose at that high a level against an original master without a title... but I'm sure there must be at least one that can handle it?

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, TheUnseemlyOne said:

It seems to me that Nexus is only going to feel OP to some keywords. I’m not convinced that the kids aren’t too difficult to kill for guild, thunders, and neverborn in particular, with other factions having at least something that can pose a significant threat to them.

I tried various Guild masters into Nexkids. Results vary from 1-2 loss to 5-6 loss :P