Bandido buff?

KID55

If I was designing the model, I think I would drop the aura to make room for something else because it synergizes poorly with the rest of the model's abilities. The model as is squishy but mobile with Run and Gun, sometimes fast and a defensive movement trigger. It's not the sort of model you want hanging out within 8" of one or more enemy models.

If I were going to keep Trigger Finger, I think the model would need something significant to boost it's surviablility, so it has as chance to stay around long enough to use the aura. Maybe something like they can remove a scheme marker to prevent damage like Ivan's Dark Deception or Mei2's Iron Plating. Maybe not reduce to 0, but prevent 2 or something. Even if they have to burn actions to scheme, that scheme could be fast, or protection or something else.

6 hours ago, Thatguy said:

If I was designing the model, I think I would drop the aura to make room for something else because it synergizes poorly with the rest of the model's abilities. The model as is squishy but mobile with Run and Gun, sometimes fast and a defensive movement trigger. It's not the sort of model you want hanging out within 8" of one or more enemy models.

If I were going to keep Trigger Finger, I think the model would need something significant to boost it's surviablility, so it has as chance to stay around long enough to use the aura. Maybe something like they can remove a scheme marker to prevent damage like Ivan's Dark Deception or Mei2's Iron Plating. Maybe not reduce to 0, but prevent 2 or something. Even if they have to burn actions to scheme, that scheme could be fast, or protection or something else.

This was what I was talking about when I speculated how high you would need to ramp their offensive power to make it be worth the risk :D I don't hate the idea of giving them something to allow them to live in the centrefield but it is amusing to wonder what it would take to make them worth placing there as-is.