Master hires with Master titles

AngelRogue

Question

10 answers to this question

The rule goes with the idea that titles are versions of the same model, so it ends up falling under 'non-minions are rare 1'.  It would be kinda cool to have 2 on the table tho, wouldn't make sense from a 'realism' thing, but hey neither do mirror matches.  If anything I think the biggest issue with the double same master hire is that some would work soooo well together that it could be pretty OP.

I can see your question/confusion tho as couldn't you hire more than 1 version of the same character with a different form in other games (maybe guild ball? Tho I never played that?)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, muraki said:

That's an interesting thought. Doubt we'll see it but may have to remember that...

Yup. Unlikely to come up unless we start getting titled minions or enforcers(namely, ancestors).

I however can't even imagine the new heights of OP Yan Lo would reach if he was able to just double up on all the ancestors he takes.

14 hours ago, santaclaws01 said:

Yup. Unlikely to come up unless we start getting titled minions or enforcers(namely, ancestors).

I however can't even imagine the new heights of OP Yan Lo would reach if he was able to just double up on all the ancestors he takes.

Edit:  I misremembered the replace fix for McCabr.  But, I think if push came to shove, it’d be errata’d before it became possible to have multiple titles of a model in play (other than temporarily during a replace).