game markers

John Morris

There are a lot of different places that will do MDF or Acrylic markers. in all sorts of styles. I typically go to a local supplier, but that's partially because its cheaper/non existent shipping. 

All the markers in the game are the same size as the bases, so you can just get some spare 30, 40, 50mm bases (Mainly 30mm and very little uses 40mm markers ) and use those if you want. 

You can track Focused and Burning anyway you like. I typically use a die so I can easily change the number, but I know some people like tokens.  They can be any size and shape you like. 

I have some markers from Art of War, who are based close to me, and had a load from Bendy Boards who I often met at events, but I'm not sure if they are still selling. These are  UK based so if you're not UK the shipping might be high for you.  Lithko and CounterAttack are some other companies that sell them, there are 100s of other companies out there that look good.  Search for Malifaux tokens (or gaming tokens, sometimes I use old Guildball burning tokens). 

Yep, as Adran says, I get mine from a local company as enough people make markers that I don't feel like paying shipping.  If you're in the US I've had great luck with WidgetWizard on etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/WidgetWizards?ref=l2-shopheader-name)

I know they have some big kits with various markers, but lately I've just been buying schemes / stones / special terrain and calling it there.  I bought a lot of focus/burning/etc markers when I started and then realized I don't like pushing around that many markers and switched to App / writing on cards for conditions, but I have used dice to track some things (like blight / brilliance) so that's the way I'd go if I wanted it visible on the board.

If you have a little PS skill you can create your own and get them printed. I've made some and ordered through this site. No minimums means you can order 1 sheet. I like the 3/4" circles, but they have other sizes/shapes. Shipping can add a bit, but if you have a group you can order enough for everyone and split the cost. Of course you have create the designs yourself.

https://www.boardgamesmaker.com/print/circle-game-tiles-micro-075inch.html

• 8 months later...