"Our" alt models

Filox

So, as we lost McCabe we currently have none of "Nightmare" edition keywords. We also lack alt models in general (For now we have Santiago, Perdita, Francisco, Death Marshal, Handler and Sergeant, I'm not gonna count Vintage models) in comparison to other factions (Nekima, Teddy, Killjoy, entire Pandora keyword, Stiches). So, as we lack those sweet alt sculptures here is my question to you guys. What would you like to see as "Nightmare" edition sculpts or just other alt theme keyword.

Personally I would love to see LJ as Burning Marshals (same for the Judge and rest of keyword) and Perdita as "Trophy" Hunters (because I love the theme behind Family and would to see them in kick ass NB skulls and trophies).

• Like 1

A Nightmare Journalist box would give me incentives to dip my toes into guild. This is probably the keyword that appeals to me the most in this faction in yerm of game play... but I don't like the models at all. 

Nightmare could be something hilarious like gossip and calumny. A crew Based on a Victorian reality show extravagant house wife and dandies with fancy clothes and dirty mouths. 

• Like 4