Is there a quality 3E Malifaux Cheat sheet for purchase or To print out?

ooshawn

Something that can be printed in black and white (without wasting ink/toner on images).

I'd also love to see the app have the option to print cards in black and white - would be great to have outlined art, but that's probably a lot of work. I've got loads of M2E models with no cards :(

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, MrPieChee said:

Something that can be printed in black and white (without wasting ink/toner on images).

I'd also love to see the app have the option to print cards in black and white - would be great to have outlined art, but that's probably a lot of work. I've got loads of M2E models with no cards

If you want, you can always go to the card dropbox and print your own cards.  I've done it a few times + have my printer set to black and white, and they come out readable (a bit dark as most things do when you go from color to black and white).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wicc6rs8kg46bt7/AADCGZEbHvyB6F13D92dM-lZa/Malifaux Third Edition?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

Only annoying part is each card is its own PDF, so when I wanted to print a few I would download them + combine them into a single pdf and print them 6 'sides' to a page (so 3 cards front and back).  Would be a bit of a process to get an entire faction printed up, but as the cards are named by keyword, it wouldn't be hard to split up / partition up.

25 minutes ago, muraki said:

If you want, you can always go to the card dropbox and print your own cards.  I've done it a few times + have my printer set to black and white, and they come out readable (a bit dark as most things do when you go from color to black and white).

I've already downloaded them all, but the backgrounds and some of the art waste a lot of ink. I feel like it wouldn't be too hard to put a filter on them to reduce the ink wastage, but it would certainly be easier for wyrd to do, providing they have the time!

One (or two?) of the beta m3e apps could do it - if the rules could be updated in them it would be great!

9 hours ago, MrPieChee said:

I've already downloaded them all, but the backgrounds and some of the art waste a lot of ink. I feel like it wouldn't be too hard to put a filter on them to reduce the ink wastage, but it would certainly be easier for wyrd to do, providing they have the time!

One (or two?) of the beta m3e apps could do it - if the rules could be updated in them it would be great!

I can try and set up a printer-friendly non-picture option for printing cards from our database. It's a little low on the priority list but I'll get there. 

• Thanks 3

• 1 year later...