Wokou in last blossom

Aemaru

Each time With Misaki it seems very hard to hire wokou.
Compare to others minions it costs as expensive as the crime boss but seems less synergic with shadow markers... is more on countering opponent schemes but must be better synergic with parker

Does anyone has good result with them in that crew ?

On 3/8/2021 at 6:20 AM, Aemaru said:

Each time With Misaki it seems very hard to hire wokou.
Compare to others minions it costs as expensive as the crime boss but seems less synergic with shadow markers... is more on countering opponent schemes but must be better synergic with parker

Does anyone has good result with them in that crew ?

Play them 4-5 times. They don't have enouch senergy with misaki and 8ss cost make them not the best choice i think in tt i can pick somethink more valueble than them.

I tried 2 Wokou Raiders in Misaki with Yamaziko, and gaining them Fast at first or second turn with "+" to each attack action, for yamaziko's "great teacher" bonus action.
That was nice.
Also Wokou could deny some schemes with scheme markers by "new horizon" but we need 4 tomes in hand, to do it exactly. Also it can be combined with Even-changing wind to move Wokou.
And no more synergy with keyword. but it still good melee blocker for opponent crew, to let our key models go to positions, also we could push it deeper in opponent crew with "Oyabun's command" to let wokou kill opp's support.