Searching "deputy" does not show any cards.

Maniacal_cackle

On 12/14/2020 at 5:19 PM, Maniacal_cackle said:

Oddly searching "Flush With Cash" also doesn't reveal the upgrade (even in the upgrade tab), but it shows up when I search "f". So there might be a typo on its data.

I see it when I search "flush with cash". Submitted a fix for Deputy though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 9:03 AM, dzlier said:

I see it when I search "flush with cash". Submitted a fix for Deputy though.

Odd, I'm getting the problem with the browser but not my app atm.

On the app, "flush" is giving me the upgrade, but not on the browser (build 1.0.9).

On the browser, "f", "excess", and "insurance" all find the Flush With Cash upgrade for me. But "flush" does not.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, dzlier said:

The browser version needs to be manually updated with the model config file instead of doing it automatically when I update the file, so I just have to do that occasionally. I will try to do that this week.

Actually scratch that, I don't think that's true, it's probably the search function code that's out of date.

When I first created the web browser the framework was still highly experimental and many parts had to be rewritten to work in browser. Since then the framework is much more stable and more of the code can be reused, so it's really just things that don't make sense on web (like saving local version of the cards) that needs to be different.

A side project I've had going for a while is branching the web code in-place from the mobile app code instead of having them diverge completely, which is how you get outdated stuff that doesn't work. I'm closing in on that but it was/is on hold while there's TOS work to do.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On the browser, searching for: "don't mind me"

Doesn't show any Explorer's models, even though I know a few have it.

Same goes for mobile.

Searching for "mind me" does show the models. I suspect that you have a funky ' mark in there, so that the search code may not recognise it? If copy pasted from microsoft word, that sometimes gives me weird smart quotes, so it could be that?

No idea, but thought I'd raise it!