What Are Your Local Meta Rules Surrounding Variant Formats?

Kharnage

How does your local meta choose to run Malifaux?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There has been some recent discussion on crossing the metas at large together for a world spanning competition, and it has come to my attention that in addition to regional variance on what is considered strong, there is also regional variance on what is considered a normal game of Malifaux, so I wanted to get a grasp of what ruleset the average malifaux player is playing under.
Additionally, while there isn't a poll question for this, what are your thoughts on playing by another set of rules? Would you absolutely refuse to play any other way? Do you find the forbidden fruits interesting but never had the chance? 
And uh, whatever your response is and opinion is of other player's responses, please keep things excellent between everyone ❤️ 

• Like 1

We play with multimasters and allow DMH, but DMH masters are allowed as a single master only and non-master DMH models can't be hired ook.

I don't like alternative restrictive formats (like bans, vanilla, alternating leaders etc) - when playing on a tournament I want to have an opportunity to use all my best tools.