Arrrrchie?

sillybrian

So sorry if this has been discussed in the past, but I literally just found a group that plays and put in my first 3e order on Black Friday!  I picked up Brine & Bones, and was hoping to get hold of Archie to go along with his hat.  I can't find him anywhere!  He seems to be out of stock and isn't even listed on the Wyrd webstore anymore.  Is this potentially just a 3e reboxing?

21 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

Check January releases, "The Lost":

https://www.wyrd-games.net/upcoming-releases

Includes Archie and 3 Crooligans (VERY useful models for Molly).

Ah!  Thank you for that.  I actually already have Crooligans.  Kind of awkward that I am forced to buy more to get Archie... not sure about that boxing scheme.  That works though, at least I know what's up with him now, thanks!

9 minutes ago, sillybrian said:

Ah!  Thank you for that.  I actually already have Crooligans.  Kind of awkward that I am forced to buy more to get Archie... not sure about that boxing scheme.  That works though, at least I know what's up with him now, thanks!

I  believe the intent is for wyrd to continue to sell them individually for a year after the boxes are merged. But Wyrd sold every Archie they had (and many more from the sounds of it) at their gencon sale, and the production order placed in August for more has only just got them arriving at wyrd to meet those orders (from what I read). So I believe he was taken from the store for Black Friday, anmd once they have him in stock you will be able to order him separately.

3 minutes ago, Adran said:

I  believe the intent is for wyrd to continue to sell them individually for a year after the boxes are merged. But Wyrd sold every Archie they had (and many more from the sounds of it) at their gencon sale, and the production order placed in August for more has only just got them arriving at wyrd to meet those orders (from what I read). So I believe he was taken from the store for Black Friday, anmd once they have him in stock you will be able to order him separately.

Gotcha.  Ok cool.   Thanks for the clarification!

16 hours ago, Cursed25 said:

They said that once a M2e models was sold out they would not make any more of it! So I'm pretty sure you will have to buy the new box with Archie and crooligans

they will maybe do an exception for Archie because everyone and their grandma wants to get him since the pirate box! ahah!

From the special orders page

There are still M2E models I want, how can I get those?

For those looking to purchase M2E products, our online Webstore will continue to carry those products for one year (ending in August 2020) or while supplies last. M2E models purchased through the Wyrd Webstore do not contain 3rd edtion Stat Cards.

You're right, I'd missed that until stock lasts. Archie may be a slightly special case as its not a new sculpt, its just a re-package as far as I can tell, so they can still have M2 Archie sprues at a much lower risk.  I guess people will find out in January when the box hits the shelves...