Lady J’s tech pieces?

Yore Huckleberry

What do we see as the strengths and weaknesses of:

Exorcists - Ignore Friendly Fire into Lady J’s brawls. Glassy defense. Anti-summoning tech.

Death Marshal Recruiters - Allows enduring piece value from bubbling. Helpful points denial in Reckoning.

Domadores - corpse command, heals, aura makes enemies undead. Decay ignores friendly fire because it doesn’t have :ToS-Range: symbol on it.

Death Marshals - hearty pawns. Can take up to 3 hits, depending. Good synergy with Domadores.

What else are people finding?

Exorcists are good, but expensive.  If you're not going to be facing a Master that relies on something they can bypass, they aren't worth it just to ignore Friendly Fire.  (I played against a Raspy crew a while back, and regretted it.  Not because it was a bad piece, but because another Marshal would have been just as useful, and that would have meant more stones for Lady J.)

Recruiters are nice, and I usually take one.  They are a must have against Dreamer, Tara, Collette, etc.

The more I play Lady J, the more I love the Doms.

Marshals themselves are nice, but not amazing.  (Unless you're playing against a Resser.)  They're more sturdy than anybody else's cheap models, but they lack mobility and have nothing to help with schemes that don't involve killing someone.  That said, they are very durable, and can get into scruffs with opposing models and come out the other end, which is nice.

2 minutes ago, Cathaidan said:

Marshals themselves are nice, but not amazing.  (Unless you're playing against a Resser.)  They're more sturdy than anybody else's cheap models, but they lack mobility and have nothing to help with schemes that don't involve killing someone.  That said, they are very durable, and can get into scruffs with opposing models and come out the other end, which is nice.

Staying alive helps in many schemes.