Petition to make Sparks a Henchman

Mycellanious

5 hours ago, Rathnard said:

I love the idea of a Foundry/Tricksy crew led by Sparks. :Dย The only issue is one of theme - are arcanists like Neil Henry or Kang going to follow a Gremlin like Sparks?

<nerd glasses>
Acccctually, Kang isn't Arcanist anymore. Hasn't been since late 1st Ed (Storm of Shadows).
</nerd glasses>

But the justification is easy enough.

"Mei, really? You want us to follow that little green spud?" - Kang
"Yeah, I ain't taking orders from that pint-sized bastard." - Neil
"Fellas, fellllaaaas. Look, you two know what you're supposed to be doing. Just let him think he's in charge, and you do what needs to be done. If he thinks he's in charge on occasion, he'll be further devoted to our cause. Let him have his moment in the sun, and you do what you're supposed to do." - Mei Feng

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Headcanon accepted.ย  It would be a funny rule to have, something like

Sure Thing "Boss":ย  This model only counts as the Leader for keyword purposes.ย  Another hired non-Bayou model must be assigned as Leader after Crew Hiring.

.... although I'm reminded of that scene someone wrote on this forum about Mei Feng flipping out after The Brewmaster quit the Ten Thunders; maybe that's why they don't let Gremlins lead anymore.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

But the dilemma for me is whether they'd let "Sparks LeBlanc, Crew Chief" stay Bayou. ย ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I'd probably be safer to let Sparks stay the crew leader, because that Sure Thing, "Boss" rule would end up with Willie or "Rail" Golem in charge. ย ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha 1