Alt Ototo

coolguyclay

I'm happy to see this Alternative Ototo model (the most needed re-sculpt ever?!!)

https://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/collections/10-thunders/products/alt-ototo

Are these alternative models "for a limited time" or "until stock runs out"? Determining if I should buy now or later, wondered what the rumors or official statements were.

You didn't like the theme of the Last Blossom models having exactly one point of contact with the base?  Kids these days, back in my time... <falls asleep mid sentence>

Completly agree.  When I could get an old metal Misaki with a reasonable pose, I grabbed it.  Hopefully the new box doesn't go even stupider with the poses.

1 hour ago, Jesy Blue said:

Hopefully the new box doesn't go even stupider with the poses

Ehm... We know for sure that both Misaki and a Torakage are balancing on the tip of one foot.

Misaki, Minako, Archer, Torakage and Wouko ... Last Blossom loves to minimize the point of contact . Yamaziko balancing on one finger is the next level 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SerZaka said:

Misaki, Minako, Archer, Torakage and Wouko ... Last Blossom loves to minimize the point of contact . Yamaziko balancing on one finger is the next level 

Nah.  That’s how you can tell what sort of character Yamaziko has.  All that jumping, pole dancing, and acrobatic nonsense for the other models, but instead she’s got a solid three (or four) points of contact.  :) 

• Thanks 1