Ten Thunders Changelog

bedjy

18 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

They already fixed the damage profile. My last post was strictly about Risky Maneuver.

Wyrd has been doing errata since forever, so I don't really see the point about "openly considering adjustments".

Fixed on the digital? Which version went to print though? Still haven't received my Faction Packs.

And errata is one thing, if something proves problematic. The response that you got implies that they're not really sure which way they want to go with it, and that's not a confident sign this early after release.

19 minutes ago, Morgan Vening said:

Fixed on the digital? Which version went to print though? Still haven't received my Faction Packs.

And errata is one thing, if something proves problematic. The response that you got implies that they're not really sure which way they want to go with it, and that's not a confident sign this early after release.

Fixed on digital. I wouldn't know but I'd assume cards went to print ages ago. I wouldn't know, I don't work in publishing.

I didn't read it as them being "not really sure". Then again I'm not really a people person.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...