Changes in released models

I saw a thread in the Guild forum about changes between the last iteration of beta models and released models. So here I am to ask anyone who already had (unlike me) seen new models: has anything changed in Redchapelle, Urami and Forgotten keyword? I am asking about these specific keywords because today I'm going to play a game of Redchapelle vs Urami with Molly, and I would feel uncomfortable knowing that some of our cards might be inaccurate. Of course feel free to post about other keywords as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thatlatinspeakingguy said:

Ok, nevermind. It has turned out that there is also a general thread about the changes and I have found all information there. Please, admins, delete this thread if that's possible.

That thread is going to become relatively untenable for finding faction specific stuff, so I think one thread per Faction is probably a good way to catalog stuff. As the initial scrutiny winds down, we can probably get a pinned post listing all the relevant changes.

• Agree 3