Dashel is Everywhere

Legislat

Hello. I am doing quite alright in M3E. The thing is 80% of all my lists contain this dude either in primary or more often secondary role.

The fact that with a bit of preparations and luck you can arrange 2 MG turn 1 and 2 just sells him so hard. And he is a quite handy dude himself. 

Some examples:

Lucius:

scribe

Dashel+Dispatcher

changeling/Lawyer

Agent 46

Rifleman

Steward

This list is quite good at keeping opponent at bay and 2 horses do everything shemewise. Early you just buff the hell Up the Agent who then delivers early hell with the stolen rifle. Later (when agent is probably dead) lucius himself can assist with some backup fire.  And if one of the summons is dead you can bring unexpected summon (and in exact spot where you need a marker denied).

Nellie:

press

Dashel+Dispatcher

Allison

Pale Rider

Reporter

Steward

This crew is very sticky. Really good at tarpitting. First turn MG is personall taxi for Nellie and Pale Rider is hanging out with Allison. Nellie with some backup from Dashel is almost unkillable.

"Dashel and sons Taxi&Summoning"

Dashel:

Dispatcher

MG

Sonnia

The Judge

Guild Steward.

Fetch some cards with the Judge, find those masks and a 12, then Sonnia gets a free ride to whenever, Buff her some with Focuses from both Steward and Dashel and she can wreck some turn one. Dont worry about 9 stones - you will probably be glad you have some pass tokens from turn one, and chances are you wont have them anymore 😄

And finally the dreaded 3 master madness:

Dashel:

Dispatcher

Sonnia

Flame

Perdita

Steward

Dog 

(Dog and a Flame can be exchanged for a pathfinder for a bit more safety for sonnia)

Almost too bad you need a minion for the enemy SM, Perdita can be an aggresive starter with a walk, bravado, finger on a trigger. I use this either the first activation (if i need to find masks) or later after the dispatcher if i am looking for high card. She can later be a really nice flanker all by herself. Sonnia is recieving all the focus care from Himself and a steward. The list is a bit short on acrivations, but can snowball like hell if played right. 

BTW, after a lot of thinking i can safely say  keywords are a lie. Just take what you want. The cost will not matter if you have a good plan.

What are your thoughts?

Thats, like, a bit stretching it. I prefer to have at least a backup plan. You cant expect to always have relevant cards for summon. 

Not counting stones:

Lucius with only one totem is 7 cards in hand and only 1 card from desperate issue command on the scribe.

Lucius with Changeling/lawyer and Agent is at least 3-5 cards from issue/obey. And lawyer can fetch this sweat 12:Guild: for reuse or from initiative flip. Thats handy.

Nellie in dire situation can at least cycle 9 cards with 7 cards in hand.

Judge can draw 3-5 cards turn 1. 

Lucius alone is probably not enough. I think.

1 minute ago, Legislat said:

Thats, like, a bit stretching it. I prefer to have at least a backup plan. You cant expect to always have relevant cards for summon. 

Not counting stones:

Lucius with only one totem is 7 cards in hand and only 1 card from desperate issue command on the scribe.

Lucius with Changeling/lawyer and Agent is at least 3-5 cards from issue/obey. And lawyer can fetch this sweat 12:Guild: for reuse or from initiative flip. Thats handy.

Nellie in dire situation can at least cycle 9 cards with 7 cards in hand.

Judge can draw 3-5 cards turn 1. 

Lucius alone is probably not enough. I think.

Correction- I think it was Nellie not Sonnia (though I did do Lucius, perdita and Sonnia too at some point)