Gamin elementals id like to see

cromlyn

2 hours ago, Ludvig said:

You won't be happy that the rail golem is turning into the metal golem then.

Gremlins have the whiskey golem/gamin. Ressers have a poop, ehrm, graveyard golem. Bone piles could be named bone gamin perhaps. :)

A moments silences for the poor rail golem then.

The grave golem is a vessel for the Grave Spirit no?

Theres also electrical creations. 

I suppose fire and ice have cherufel and December, but metal wind, whiskey and poison have no association with a known tyrant (unless mei fang is the other half of the dragon).

Steam gamin. Weak attack with a push, but can charge through models scalding as it does.

Coal gamin - literally same rules as union rail workers

Print gamin. "Intriguing papercuts. 0/1/2 2"range  gives slow on trigger

Spoilheap gamin.  Lobs like fire or poison gamin. Triggers a dust cloud of soft cover

Fabric gamin. Im stumped.

Luggage gamin. Trunk with teeth. melee only. On trigger transports you to base to base with nearest other luggage gamin.

Stitched together seems like cloth gamin to me.

Ice gamin have mention of december but the others are just summoned with no particular tyrant connection from my reading of their rulebook entries. Metal gamin/golems seem to maybe even be constructed by Mei Feng and not summoned but I'm not sure. Ice gamin/golems really don't seem like the same thing as other golems.

The reveal article on the gravegolem just says it's summoned by ressers, no mention of the grave spirit: "The Grave Golem is, essentially, a large chunk of graveyard that has been animated by the Resurrectionists to serve as a heavy enforcer. During battle, a Grave Golem can sink into the earth and reappear a few moments later halfway across the battlefield, provided that there is a corpse for the golem to form around. That something so large could move so quickly often comes as a surprise to the golem's enemies, many of whom end up either battered to death by its massive Tombstone Fists or buried in a landslide of corrupted earth and grasping skeletal arms."

At this point I think it's funny that the Graveyard Spirit got renamed to Restless Spirit to avoid people calling it the Grave Spirit, but the Grave Golem's name was considered okay as is.

Through the Breach has a big list of abilities and basic templates for Gamin and Golems, that's probably a good starting point for what Malifaux gamin/golems would be like.  According to the RPG material, a Gamin and a Golem are essentially two different size categories of elemental.  

The Whiskey Gamin and the Whiskey Golem are "fake" because they're just constructs.