Need Advices on Sandeep

TeddyBear

10 minutes ago, TeddyBear said:

Ah perfect! Only 4 models can benefit from Sandeep's actions! many thanks! Sorry for my mistakes :P

No. That's not quiet right. You can take 1 extra "Arcane storm", 1 extra "The mind amongst the storm", 1 extra "the path to your salvation" and 1 extra "as your deed so your destiny" each turn.. It is possible for 1 model to take more than 1 of those actions, so you could have a model use " the path to salvation "to place somewhere, then use "the mind among the senses" to push a model 6" towards it and then take an "Arcane storm" attack. But if you do that then for the rest of the turn the only remaining action that can be copied from Beacon would be the "As you deed so your destiny" 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TeddyBear said:

I don't understand, if this comment, is refferred to me?!?

Apologies! I wasn't comenting on anyone specifically in this thread - just my experience from talking to multiple people whose initial reading of this ability adds in extra words.

Adran seems to have explained the confusion that many people have with this ability.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, TeddyBear said:

Ah perfect! Only 4 models can benefit from Sandeep's actions! many thanks! Sorry for my mistakes :P

Basically with his crew you have access to 5 more actions in total.. 

4 actions. Gada isn't a Ca action so can't be borrowed. 

(and I'm sure you know but you pay for them with Ap as normal. So you don't get extra actions, you just get more options for your actions)

11 minutes ago, Adran said:

4 actions. Gada isn't a Ca action so can't be borrowed. 

(and I'm sure you know but you pay for them with Ap as normal. So you don't get extra actions, you just get more options for your actions)

Yes, i knew that; i wrote 5 actions, because i considered also, sandeep extra action on tome;)(by discarding card)

3 hours ago, Euclid said:

Apologies! I wasn't comenting on anyone specifically in this thread - just my experience from talking to multiple people whose initial reading of this ability adds in extra words.

Adran seems to have explained the confusion that many people have with this ability.

I don’t think that the app helps at all with the confusion.

When you have built a crew and added upgrades to Sandeep all of the actions from upgrades show up on Sandeep’s card when you view it. As far as I can see, there’s no way to see which Ca actions are eligible to be used by Beacon as there is no differentiation in the app between actions that are printed on his card and those which come from upgrades.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WWHSD said:

I don’t think that the app helps at all with the confusion.

When you have built a crew and added upgrades to Sandeep all of the actions from upgrades show up on Sandeep’s card when you view it. As far as I can see, there’s no way to see which Ca actions are eligible to be used by Beacon as there is no differentiation in the app between actions that are printed on his card and those which come from upgrades.

This is an excellent point. You should mention it on the app threads, if you havent already.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...