Bug of Marlena’s thethered condition?

Fazza92

Yesterday I played against Misaki that was protected by the tethered conditions of Marlena,when I killed Marlena,I’ve found that the tethered conditions can remain in game without Marlena...is a bug?

I think Yes beacause Wyrd has make errata for Papá Loco and Francisco for the same reason...what do you think...?

On 04/12/2017 at 11:24 AM, Fazza92 said:

Yesterday I played against Misaki that was protected by the tethered conditions of Marlena,when I killed Marlena,I’ve found that the tethered conditions can remain in game without Marlena...is a bug?

I think Yes beacause Wyrd has make errata for Papá Loco and Francisco for the same reason...what do you think...?

I think no, and I think the errata to Papa Loco and Francisco was done for a different reason. (I might be wrong, but I though the buff always ended when I killed Francisco, it was just burying that didn't end it)

• Like 1

The point is that,Wyrd has make errata for Loco and Frank,now they're conditions expires when Loco or Frank are buried...

And Marlena for 8 points has a condition that remain if she was buried or was killed?

It’s no sense....

Have they tried Misaki With 2 new upgrades and Marlena ?

8 minutes ago, Fazza92 said:

The point is that,Wyrd has make errata for Loco and Frank,now they're conditions expires when Loco or Frank are buried...

And Marlena for 8 points has a condition that remain if she was buried or was killed?

It’s no sense....

Metal gamin got errata because they were too survivale for a 4ss minion and in the next wave night terrors were released who were cheaper and about as durable. There's not always a great deal of logic, not everyhting works exactly the same which is evident by abilities with similar intents being worded a little different from each other instead of in a uniform way. No one has a master list and double-checks every single model against it.

Loco was errata'd because Sonnia lists were seemingly gravitating towards abusing the pinebox interaction, Frank probably just got thrown in because he had a similar thing. The Francisco "fix" changed almost nothing while the Loco fix completely killed that playstyle which was obviously the intent.

6 minutes ago, Fazza92 said:

It’s no sense....

Burying Marlena makes no difference what so ever to the condition. She will still take the damage whilst buried, so that makes no difference over hiding her in a corner, or killing her. The condition protects the master for 1 attack in all cases. Its just like a steam fitter giving protection from severes, or a raptor making someone a beast.