Sandeep and Anna Lovelace

Jinn

2 minutes ago, Vorschlag said:

That still doesn't deal with the fact that a rare 1 upgrade is limited to 1 copy and if that copy is already attached then you have no more "copies" to attach.

Rare is a restriction, in this case on an Upgrade. "Upgrade restrictions only affect the hiring process, and have no in game effect". It is right there in the FAQ. I don't like it, but it is spelled out pretty clearly.

Correct, but you can order more from WGV or buy two boxes if you were desperate. You can also copy and print from the book copies of any cards. According to some you can even go cardless and use the App. I don't think only getting one of the card is going to stop this from happening any more than "official" models not being released prevents people from playing with those rules.

Never said it was. I would even guess and say it probably isn't intended by the designers. I think it is dirty (or at least runs against a pet peeve of mine since I take the rare rule to be sacrosanct) and will choose not to do attempt it. I would like to see a FAQ that shuts it down. But if someone did it to me, I would let them do it. Cause thems da rulez (currently).

As an aside to this, would Anna and Hannah being Academics be an issue? A 6in place would be really strong for Hannah especially, but I'm not sure she's so strong to begin with that that would be game breaking, and she has a pretty good 0 on her own card as is. Seems like a really interesting crew to play in a turf war style game. Could still play it I guess, just at the cost of an extra stone, though it does free up an upgrade slot.

• 4 weeks later...