How many people can eat a scheme marker

izikial

Question

5 answers to this question

Yeah, you have to go with General Timing when there are multiple events to resolve.  So one of the models resolves its Mad With Hunger condition 

Mad With Hunger:  Whenever a Scheme Marker is placed within 6" and LoS of this model, push this model into base contact with the Marker, then discard it and this model suffers 2 damage.  End this Condition after this model removes 2 Markers in this way.

so it does the push, removes the marker and suffers the damage.

Then the other model resolves its condition.  When that happens, there's no marker to push towards so there's no push.  I'm not convinced that the rest of the sentence would be resolved if the part before the "then" isn't possible to perform.

So I'd expect only the first model to receive damage.

One at a time I think. Everything is always resolved on one model completely before moving onto the next ao after the first model has resolved there's no marker to move to. Not sure how the ability is worded aince you didn't quoteand I don't have my book atm, maybe they both take damage.

29 minutes ago, izikial said:

Yh, no if thats how the timeing is resolved then only one would. Who decides witch model triggers first?

Small rulebook page 51:

General Timing

Most Abilities grant a passive effect, some of which have their effect when a model suffers damage or is killed. Whenever any Ability happens at the same time as any Triggers, the Triggers are resolved first. If two Abilities happen at the same time, resolve them in the following order:
1.  The Acting Model resolves its Abilities.
2.  The Defending Model (if there is one) resolves its Abilities.
3.  Any other models controlled by the First Player resolves all of their Ability effects in any order the First Player chooses.
4.  Any other models controlled by the Second Player resolves all of their Ability effects in any order the Second Player
chooses.