Court of Two Titans

Parker Barrows

Aaron mentioned in The Other Side Guild Subforum that the Syndicates would not be limited to just single model Fireteams. My first thought was Squads. Then, I thought, why not Titans. Then I got excited.

Ghost Titans! Don't tell me the idea doesn't thrill everyone here. It will be amazing regardless of what they make. What do you want?

Personally, I hope to see something like this:

th?id=OIP.AXzrz7_RB-vSzUKkMIMQXAEsD6&pid

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Parker Barrows said:

Aaron mentioned in The Other Side Guild Subforum that the Syndicates would not be limited to just single model Fireteams. My first thought was Squads. Then, I thought, why not Titans. Then I got excited.

Ghost Titans! Don't tell me the idea doesn't thrill everyone here. It will be amazing regardless of what they make. What do you want?

Personally, I hope to see something like this:

th?id=OIP.AXzrz7_RB-vSzUKkMIMQXAEsD6&pid

I'm sorry to say this, but I think everyone here knows the answer.  Stay Puft Marshmallows don't exist until the 1960's.  So there can't possibly be a Stay Puft Marshmallow Titan.  Some historical dates a person just can't adjust.  :mellow:

Disclaimer: ;)

On a more serious note, according to the encyclopedia the mechanism for that style of marshmallows gets invented in 1954.  Before that, you'd get marshmallows produced in molds, and apparently more like the sort of candy sold in tins.

So you can have marshmallows, but they won't be those foamy tubes that you get at the grocery store.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Parker Barrows said:

Eh. I want an adorable giant piece of possessed giant candy to destroy my enemies with. I'm flexible on the kind.

Adorable? Giant? Destroy your enemies? 

Simple! Train a puppy ? to only eat your opponent's models! A true Titan!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As much as the court is the coolest faction revealed so far, and as much as I love zilla-style builds, I feel like a titan for a syndicate isn't an amazing idea, a titan will be incredibly expensive (both in game and out) and will have to be a real commitment. Syndicates will just be a bit too limiting for it. I think it mostly be squads, probably a core option, an elite option, and a what-do-I-do-with-this-extra-scrip option.

• 2 months later...

we know there will be more factions to come and how ever they could get it in I agree a "ghost" titan would be pretty epic. they would just have to make sure hes balanced.. powerful as all get out, but balanced as well. some type of necro-infused kings hand or maybe floating mech weapons binded by a "tyrant-esc' spirit.....