Yasunori - Auto Include?

qoob

10 hours ago, Patzer said:

The triggers refers to Yas' activation, so Brewie could make him swing a ton more. A lot of fun with Recalled Training.

I'm a little concerned with this. As far as I can tell can't an obey from anyone, friend or foe, just trigger additional attacks until yasanori misses?

*edit* never mind, I see this is already answered in the rules discussion, once per activation triggers are once per activation of the obeying model also. 

Edited by scarlett fever
Already answered in the rules discussion

it's still limited to the once per activation of the model (in this case Brewmaster).  So in theory you can use Brewmaster to obey, get 3 attacks, then pick your poison twice 2 more attacks (no triggers)... but that seems a bit excessive. But yes, any other model who can obey can make Yasunori swing three times, so be wary of Zoraida! Same issue as with Asami... she can obey to make an oni charge for 1AP and ping her for one damage... no bueno.

I have run Yasunori with Brewmaster and I absolutely swilled my target, then obeyed Yasunori into three attacks.  It's just as good as it sounds.

1 hour ago, Somnicide said:

The only slight change to the above is that Asami can't obey. You'd need Ama No Zaku in the list as well.

I think they meant be careful when using yasunori in an Asami crew against  Zoraida.  Zoraida can obey yasunori to charge if yasunori is within 4 inches of Asami and then do potentially 4 attacks off of one obey, against a model in Asami's crew.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2017 at 1:55 AM, InvokeChaos said:

it's still limited to the once per activation of the model (in this case Brewmaster).  So in theory you can use Brewmaster to obey, get 3 attacks, then pick your poison twice 2 more attacks (no triggers)... but that seems a bit excessive. But yes, any other model who can obey can make Yasunori swing three times, so be wary of Zoraida! Same issue as with Asami... she can obey to make an oni charge for 1AP and ping her for one damage... no bueno.

I have run Yasunori with Brewmaster and I absolutely swilled my target, then obeyed Yasunori into three attacks.  It's just as good as it sounds.

I was thinking more wesley pick your poison and brewmaster, each can get both triggers.

• Like 1