Can the Nurse heal the Trickster?

Lizzy Lovecraft

Question

So, like the title suggests, can the nurse heal the trickster?  I was planning on using the nurses for this week's divergant paths.  But the story encounter rules; Perform healing flips on the Trickster Marker
as normal, ignoring all other effects. For each point of damage the Trickster would heal, it instead moves 1” toward the Deployment Zone of the model that healed it.  The nurse doesn't do a healing flip, nor can the Trickster take any damage.

It would be thematically right based on the story, and I Don't Want the Friekorps stealing our Tickster!

9 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Lizzy Lovecraft said:

What about Chiaki's Memories Past? She can't succeed on removing the condition for the ram trigger Cleansing Death to heal 2.

Trickster can be targeted with Actions that heal damage. Triggers are part of the Action. Thus, Chiaki can target the marker and heal it.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Lizzy Lovecraft said:

Ok, one more.  I'm sure everyone finds this stupid by now, but I just want to cross the I's and dot the T's before playing,

Sloth.  Resting in the Blues says; Target other friendly model within 6" may gain the slow condition.  If it gained the slow condition, it heals 3 damage.

Since the trickster is considered a friendly model for heal actions, that is fine.  But she doesn't actually gain the slow condition, so does she heal 3 damage?  Or does it count as gaining the condition, but since she ignores all other effects, she still gets to heal as tho she took slow?

The marker did not gain Slow, so it won't be healed.

52 minutes ago, Lizzy Lovecraft said:

What about Chiaki's Memories Past? She can't succeed on removing the condition for the ram trigger Cleansing Death to heal 2.

I don't think you're parsing the wording on that trigger correctly, 'After succeeding' triggers are not contingent on following through with the action (in this case removing a condition) but rather actually winning the duel.

• Like 1

Ok, one more.  I'm sure everyone finds this stupid by now, but I just want to cross the I's and dot the T's before playing,

Sloth.  Resting in the Blues says; Target other friendly model within 6" may gain the slow condition.  If it gained the slow condition, it heals 3 damage.

Since the trickster is considered a friendly model for heal actions, that is fine.  But she doesn't actually gain the slow condition, so does she heal 3 damage?  Or does it count as gaining the condition, but since she ignores all other effects, she still gets to heal as tho she took slow?