Weaver and Stitched questions.

FlippingWeak

Hey guys, I am a new player (less than 10 games in) and I have a few questions. I have Lynch and Pandora sets. Got beaten the other day in a small 35ss game between Pandora and Seamus. It was Sqautters rights and I was doing ok... until the corpse markets dropped and I just didn't have the quantity of models to deal with it... so i wanted to see if this was viable for a small game..

Lynch and Huggy (cheap start for small game)

Widow Weaver (with Wicked Dolls and Teddy in reserve)

2 x stitched together

Round out with illuminated / depleted/ tots etc.

So here is the question... with Stitches being puppets would they drop scrap markers rather than corpse markers? This would deny him summons and allow wicked doll summons?

Could then use Weaver to collect corpse markers or even (if lucky) raise a teddy.

Does this sound viable or am I wasting resources?

If you look at the card for Stitched Together, underneath the name are the two characteristics:

Minion, Construct

Construct means that the model drops a scrap marker.

It's theoretically possible for Wyrd to publish a Living (non-construct) Puppet model.  But I think all of the puppets are Constructs.

• Like 1

Just now, solkan said:

If you look at the card for Stitched Together, underneath the name are the two characteristics:

Construct means that the model drops a scrap marker.

It's theoretically possible for Wyrd to publish a Living (non-construct) Puppet model.  But I think all of the puppets are Constructs.

Thank you - my stitched are still on the way so didn't have card to hand - so this is at least viable against the summoner for denial purposes anyway.

It will certainly help, but Seamus isn't really a summoner. Yes he can call forth a couple belles, but I rarely use his AP for anything but focus, shoot, back-alley. Corpses for him are useful for the distraction, to allow back-alley while in LOS. Against a true summoner like Nicodem, or Kirai, it won't really do much. Both will usually bring their own summoning engines with them. Your best bet in that case is to attack the summoner, or the engine.