Will o' Wisp and Zoraida - Looking for confirmation

orkdork

2 hours ago, dominus nox said:

What are people's thoughts on Wisps plus Student of Conflict? Handing out Fast could be pretty good, but it would be a fair Stone investment for something a few of our Masters do easier themselves. Plus it would mean not taking the Primordial :P

Sadly will not work as it is Target Friendly Neverborn model, and the Student is an Outcast model even when hired as a Merc.

Yeah, I just got the book in earlier tonight. I was also kind of let down (though not really surprised) it was only tactical actions, and it wasn't a beast. I REALLY wanted it to cast Marcus's alpha and save him 2 AP, but I was a little greedy :)

It's a well-worded ability in the book at least. In practice, we shall see!

Does the wisp itself have any form of regular melee attack action? I'm still kind of in love the idea of him stealing Flurry from Bad Juju.

Even if his attack is terrible, ditching 2 cards and throwing 6 attacks at someone would be hilarious. 

Soem one said earlier on that each model could only be targeted once per turn, so you can't borrow Flurry twice from Juju. 

(Other flaws with this plan may exist, but the wisps will be able to do a 1 AP flurry at least once per turn)