Gencon Miss Model

CougDyver

From Nathan's Post Just Because... 6/15/16

This years Miss miniature I got a particular tickle over just because it's different. Some may like it, some may hate it, others might just give a big ol' meh. It does involve a penny-farthing though, that much I'll hint at. 

So knowing, or i guess assuming, it is an arcanist.  Speculation on what it could be?  With a penny farthing involved the only idea I could come up with is something mounted or riding, which boils down to basically Mech Rider (or Envy I guess).  Any other thoughts?

• Like 1

A really "outside the box" idea might be Snow Storm, with Storm being the vehicle. 

The problem is both Snow and the Mech Rider are already female.  And in all past cases (save for Ms. Ery), the Miss model was a female version of previously male-only models

There was a lot of chatter/ideas about "Miss Fire," a female version of Willie.  Could we see an out of control penny farthing ridden by a Molotov Cocktail wielding suffragette?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solicitor 6 said:

There was a lot of chatter/ideas about "Miss Fire," a female version of Willie.  Could we see an out of control penny farthing ridden by a Molotov Cocktail wielding suffragette?

Awesome!  I'd so buy one of these!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solicitor 6 said:

A really "outside the box" idea might be Snow Storm, with Storm being the vehicle. 

The problem is both Snow and the Mech Rider are already female.  And in all past cases (save for Ms. Ery), the Miss model was a female version of previously male-only models

Can I remind you of Miss Pack, a nurse. So our very first Miss model was of a female model. 

But I'm excited to see what it is

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Solicitor 6 said:

Could the "something different" nathan mentions be that this year is a Mr. model?

• Like 1