Help me to find value in Mah Tucket !

Blacks85

Different play styles, I suppose.  I can only think of a couple of instances where he's been killed before I want him to.  He's one of my more resilient models.  Add in the fact that the first game is headhunter, he can pick up heads while engaged, and stop my opponents from picking them up at all, and I have an MVP for that game.  In between heads and evidence, he'll be healing the rest of my melee monsters.  He'll probably become a high priority target very quickly, but he won't be going down.  Especially with Cranky nearby giving him :+fate Df.  Just another chance for loudest squeal without burning a soulstone.

Never used it on Mah, because I'm normally pretty set on her 3 upgrades (Know the Terrain, Lead Lined Apron and that one that gives her the free charge trigger, but I forget what it's called). I do love that upgrade though, it's one of my favourites and I rarely get to use it as often as I'd like because I need stuff to be Ht1 for whatever reason.

It works as the very last thing you do before applying any effects, so right after cheating. it's great to bait out high cards but also helps save you from an errant black jokered defense flip. I like it on Francois, but now that Lenny doesn't hand out free rams to masters anymore I might drop the free charge upgrade for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Rooster cuddles hurt a lot. Mah is a fairly light on synergy master, but she does synergize well with Ml stuff, and Roosters were insanely good with her (+1 Ml Roosters were unreal). Before the cuddle, I found her more than capable of winning when bringing Frank + 2 Roosters (3 if I expected my opponent to have a tier 1 crew).

With roosters now pretty much never making the cut, I'm not sure Mah has a place in a tournament set. It's not like she can't win, but she's not likely to be the optimal choice.

This is as much because our faction is so rich with good models as anything else. Mah is still a far better master than many masters in other factions.