Bitefau2 - Return of the Chomp - Chessington - 22nd October

SurreyLee

Hi Guys, three week update. We have had a little movement on the attendee list and we have three reserves.

Wyrd have kindly sent us some prizes and we have 2 crew boxes and 6 single miniature however they have not sent any guilders unfortunately. We have asked the question and hope to have a response before the event itself. 

I will be in touch in the next week or so for all those who have ordered food to take some orders.

TTFN.

SL

19 minutes ago, wobbly_goggy said:

Hey, I am excited about coming to this event, but any idea what it would finish for getting home (to Bristol....) and booking trains or whatever?

Hi, tourney is scheduled to finish (with prizes etc) at approximately 7.15. It's a 15 minute walk to the station for a train back to London although the train is likely to be at 7.40 so a nice leisurely walk. The train should get into London Waterloo circa 8.20. From there, i don't know your movements so can't suggest further. Are you already on the list or looking to be added to the reserves?

On 9/19/2016 at 0:11 PM, ProximoCoal said:

Afraid not. It's Connor Truby

Connor, you are next on the reserve list and we have a space available. Are you still up for it? If so, please can you send Money to Zac as per the front page but let me know on here so i can update etc. Let me know if you want the food/non food option.

Cheers, SL

1 hour ago, SurreyLee said:

Hi, tourney is scheduled to finish (with prizes etc) at approximately 7.15. It's a 15 minute walk to the station for a train back to London although the train is likely to be at 7.40 so a nice leisurely walk. The train should get into London Waterloo circa 8.20. From there, i don't know your movements so can't suggest further. Are you already on the list or looking to be added to the reserves?

Bloody hell, that's far more detailed an helpful than I hoped for, thank you!

I'm on the list! Andres Gonzalez (hi!)

• Like 1

Okay all, we've only had one response for a curry afterwards...not a problem at all. It'll be cosy with just the three of us, but if anyone else is planning on coming for eats afterwards, it's likely best to know now as i will need to book a table.

So, if anyone is interested, please can you let me know by Friday at the latest. 

Thanks in advance,

SL

ps. only 10 days to go. Hope y'all are excited. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gitli said:

It's looking 90% positive he will take the ticket. Will know at 3pm tomorrow so I will let you know asap. Thanks for holding it.

Hi John,

Will hold til 3PM then open up to the next person on the list @mattspooner if he is still interested. Matt, late drop outs and all that, hopefully you are flexible about this weekend?