Bitefau2 - Return of the Chomp - Chessington - 22nd October

SurreyLee

1 hour ago, ProximoCoal said:

Where's the best place to park for the curry place?

There is parking outside however if you are thinking of Jen meeting you there. There is a parade of shops and parking is okay that time of night. There is another parade over the road too, but if you park at the venue and walk, it is but a short 5 minute stroll.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Psientologist said:

Venue: The Kings Centre
Coppard Gardens
Chessington
KT9 2GZ

It's in the rules pack which, @SurreyLee I'd advise adding to the OP.

Thanks for posting. Amended in the OP. Less than 24 hours people. Just want to say all have safe travels and Zac and I will see you in the morning. 

2 hours ago, Insidiously Mad said:

I totally forgot about the Curry after.. damn! If anyone pulls out I would love to take their seat. Really enjoyed it last time, just wasn't paying enough attention to this feed. My bad. 

Hi Conor, I have pulled some strings and managed to get you a seat. They are assured i've brought a muffler for you. :D

We have 16 for the curry afterwards which is fantastic. 

• Like 1

I've sung some small praises on Twitter but well done to James, Mark and George on their placings and thank you very much to Lee and Zac for an absolutely fantastic event.

Honestly think the event was as close to perfect as you can get, so impressed with the Bitefaux events and will definitely attempt to make the next.

Oh also, Lee get on Twitter damn it!

• Like 2

As has been said this was a well organised event in a great venue. 3 new opponents which were all close games (though how Wayne failed to score any points from Extraction when playing Ramon I'll never know). John Burgess soundly beat me with his Viks in sweet revenge for our meeting at Bite faux 1.

well done Zac and Lee

• Like 1

Hey guys.

Thanks so much to everyone who came, its awesome to have such a massive turn out, and I really enjoyed watching people have fun at an event I helped organise. The curry was great afterwards, so thanks everyone who came along to that as well.

I've attached the results doc to this post, so you can see your final positions. 

All the best

Zac

BiteFau2 results.docx

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zac said:

Hey guys.

Thanks so much to everyone who came, its awesome to have such a massive turn out, and I really enjoyed watching people have fun at an event I helped organise. The curry was great afterwards, so thanks everyone who came along to that as well.

I've attached the results doc to this post, so you can see your final positions. 

All the best

Zac

BiteFau2 results.docx

In there before someone else.

Have these been submitted to @NoMoreMrNiceKai?

• Like 1