Malifaux Demos In Sheffield

pjs

Welcome people of the Malifaux forum.

A quick little note that I am generally around at Impact Wargaming to run Malifaux Demo Games.

We have a friendly atmosphere with welcoming if not just a little crazy group of gamers, though we do play a host of other table top wargames also.  Expert help is also on hand for modeling and painting help and guidance.

You will find me at the following shop address: Impact UK, 63 Laughton Rd, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 2PN.

Running Malifaux Intro & Demo Games:

Every Monday evening, 4pm to 9pm. Starting from 02/05/16.

For further information feel free to phone the shop on (01909) 560273

These demo games will be open invitation every week, with tournaments and knock-out leagues coming in the very near future.

• Like 8

Great evening gaming, 6 new players introduced to the Wyrd world of Malifaux! 

We'll be running a small tournament at the end of May, 10 spaces available, priority to new players who have attended our intro games at Impact Wargaming so everybody attending is on roughly the same experience level. 

New forum post to follow later this week.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/05/2016 at 10:35 PM, Chriscdoa said:

Will there be anyone around for a game on Saturday or Monday this weekend? Currently only play a against a mate but would love some other opponents, time and family permitting.

I will be in the shop on Saturday for a game, this bank holiday the shop will be closed (going to be open on Sunday for the tournament).

51 minutes ago, Badgroth said:

I will be in the shop on Saturday for a game, this bank holiday the shop will be closed (going to be open on Sunday for the tournament).

any idea what time? Then I just have to decide what models to bring. Only have some painted...and have tons built but unpainted. Too many to bring them all!!

• 2 weeks later...