Unboxing Malifaux - 'Bayou Gators'

GMort

19 hours ago, GMort said:

An unboxing and review of the Bayou Gators...many more pictures can be found by clicking on the link...

http://gmortschaotica.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/unboxing-malifaux-bayou-gators.html

Bayou%2BGators%2B-%2BGroup%2BPicture%2B%

The gators are great, I got them in the black Friday sale. I assembled the same way, without the gremlins, they will have another use.

I ask you, do you have the roosters already?

I didn’t get them yet. They seem to be tricky to assemble, I’ll be waiting your review, it is always helpful.

11 minutes ago, Warmus said:

The gators are great, I got them in the black Friday sale. I assembled the same way, without the gremlins, they will have another use.

I ask you, do you have the roosters already?

I didn’t get them yet. They seem to be tricky to assemble, I’ll be waiting your review, it is always helpful.

I don't have the Roosters yet. Due to financial limitations at the time I'm having to wait for the general releases of the models before I can unbox and review them which is why the articles have been a bit more spread out than usual.

1 hour ago, GMort said:

I don't have the Roosters yet. Due to financial limitations at the time I'm having to wait for the general releases of the models before I can unbox and review them which is why the articles have been a bit more spread out than usual.

Take your time, I guess a can speak for all the community saying that your articles are an awesome contribution and we all appreciate it.

Thanks.

• Like 5

On 22 April 2016 at 3:43 PM, GMort said:

Could you not find a store that would sponsor you in exchange for a banner on your articles? You have the best resource for Malifaux models.

• Like 5

• 4 months later...
On 22/04/2016 at 3:44 PM, wolpertinger_press said:

I really like all your unboxing articles. They've helped me on more than one occasion decide between model purchases. Keep up the awesome work. :)

On 22/04/2016 at 5:04 PM, Warmus said:

Take your time, I guess a can speak for all the community saying that your articles are an awesome contribution and we all appreciate it.

Thanks.

On 29/04/2016 at 9:36 PM, Guildenstern said:

Your articles keep me sane :D

Thanks a lot. Your support is gratefully appreciated.

On 23/04/2016 at 2:44 AM, wolpertinger_press said:

I really like all your unboxing articles. They've helped me on more than one occasion decide between model purchases. Keep up the awesome work. :)

I second that - I've gotten immense value out of your articles, GMort. If go so far as to say that - for me, just starting off in Malifaux - your blog has been the most useful fan-generated Malifaux resource out there, next to Pullmyfinger.

Case in point is that my Brewmaster crew arrived in the post a couple of days ago, but two of the Moon Shinobi arms were missing from the sprue. I went straight to your unboxing of the Closing Time crew and saw that you'd also found two arms had broken off the sprue, but that they'd been scooped up and included in a separate bag, whereas i didn't have that. Made it really quick and easy for me to identify that there was a problem, and get in touch with Wyrd. Thanks!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 22/09/2016 at 7:25 PM, Bazlord_Prime said:

I second that - I've gotten immense value out of your articles, GMort. If go so far as to say that - for me, just starting off in Malifaux - your blog has been the most useful fan-generated Malifaux resource out there, next to Pullmyfinger.

Case in point is that my Brewmaster crew arrived in the post a couple of days ago, but two of the Moon Shinobi arms were missing from the sprue. I went straight to your unboxing of the Closing Time crew and saw that you'd also found two arms had broken off the sprue, but that they'd been scooped up and included in a separate bag, whereas i didn't have that. Made it really quick and easy for me to identify that there was a problem, and get in touch with Wyrd. Thanks!!

I'm glad the features helped. This kind of feedback is what keeps me motivated when I have to wade into one of their trickier models :)

• Like 2