Next book : From Nightmares?

Chriscdoa

Don't know if anyone else noticed this but in the writeup for the blood sickness it mentions rules for neverborn in 'from nightmares'. Having not heard about other books in a long time i thought that was pretty cool. having had my GMPC take a ton of black blood i'm considering letting her turn...although she is augmented, Hmmm...Cyborg nephilim.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2016 at 4:12 PM, ABoyNamedSue said:

A trip down to the Bayou?

Oh please let that be the case.  If there was ever something that I needed it's a gremlin source book for Through the Breach.  As cool as neverborne are, them green hillbilly types is what done drewed me to that ther skirmish game inna firs ples.

4 minutes ago, Chriscdoa said:

Well Monday news confirmed it, into the bayou next. hope there is stuff for non-gremlins

Oh yeah.

There's a ton of stuff in there for Gremlins, but if you're looking for new Pursuits, Talents, Magia, and creatures, they're all in there.

Lots of them have a Gremlin bend, mind you.

• Like 2

Super excited for this.  I already have a couple of Gremlin NPCs running around in my current game and being able to send the party in the direction of the bayou at some point was already on my list of things to do.  Having pursuits/magic/items/stuff to throw at them mechanically as well as flavorwise will be icing on the cake.

• 4 weeks later...

I am hugely excited about all of this. As much as I love Malifaux, just having the two core books it feels like just playing all humans is just a little...like it doesn't let me really dive in and take full advantage of the awesome stuff in the setting. I'm hoping to snap up all the other books as they roll out, and a bunch of the Penny Dreadfuls too.

Just as soon as I can crawl out of the giant pile of setting information and fiction I'm slowly reading my way out of...