Video Battle Report: Tara vs The Dreamer

Azeebo

Hey guys,

So here is my 3rd Malifaux Video, and the 2nd to be posted on my FLGS Channel. Check it out, I think it is an improvement over the last, and hope you guys like it! If you do, feel free to comment like and subscribe as it really helps me out as a content creator, and it will help my store out a great deal. Links to our Social Media can be found in the video discrption. Thanks guys! 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GYbMsTNC23M

A couple things I'd like to suggest.  First, though your voice is very clear, it's also very quiet and I have to strain to be able to hear it on my machine (this may be a subjective issue though so might try comparing with a few other computers before taking my word for it).

In addition, though I can appreciate not wanting your battle report video to take a long time, you might spend a little more time on listing things like target numbers and the like that models are shooting for as I don't usually watch batreps with my books handy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Furio said:

I might be weong (in which case i've been playing wrong since I started) but when you charge don't you have to make both of the attacks against the charged target?

You are correct.  Charging generates two :meleeattacks which must both be taken against the same target.  If you kill the target with your first attack then your second attack is wasted.

• Like 1