More than 5 mindless zombies?

qoob

I'm not playing that long so I can't clearly say I need more than 5. But I've heard of some players that they have 6-9 zombies later in the game to keep some masters busy or some...But thank you guys, I'll try to find the blister.

Edited by qoob

With Nicodem, at the end of some games against other living/undead factions i can easily have 5+ mindless zombies. But it's a corner case. You could always use proxies at that point or just keep the corpse marker and place another marker under/on top of it to show it's a mindless. Up to you. I dont care for some of the sculpts in the mindless zombie pack myself. Might find cheaper/different proxies for my 6-10. 

• Like 1

I didn't attach the mindless zombie that came with the Nicodem model for a free sixth mindless zombie model. The same could be done with the one from Yan Lo as well if you feel you want a seventh. I've had more than five mindless zombies out at a time while playing Nicodem, but they usually last less than one turn anyways so I wasn't too inclined to purchase additional figures.