Krampus-Faux - Miniature Market on Dec 5th [STL, MO]

Lysis

Also, questions about Proxies and New Models.

I have Rat Kings, which are not the new plastic models. They are 3 Metal Malifaux Rats with their tails tied together on the 40mm base. Are these OK?

Also, as far as I know, there is no current WYRD model for Winged Plague. Mine are Vampire Bats from another co. Are they OK? Is there an official card for these yet? If not, could you validate my stats. I have the beta stat card from 02/03/15. The only difference between that and the book I believe is the addition of "to a mnimum WK and CG of 2." to the (1) Wounds Fester action.

Jim - Your rat kings are fine.  And i'm ok with the vampire bats too (as they can't be confused for anything else really).  But you will have to get the appropriate card for the winged plagues or have the book available for opponents to see it the final release version.

I'll try to remember to make you a copy of the card, but please only consider me a backup plan. lots going on right now :)

Rudeboyscott:  So long as your Wyrd Miniature is easily distinguishable as what it's supposed to be.  This is easy if you convert them.  If you, however, are playing a skull faced death marshall as the undead resser variant, that could also work.  But no taking Bad Juju and calling him a Mature Nephilim.