2nd Master suggestions??

Couchmonster

I'm looking for a second Neverborn master to compliment my existing pool of stuff. Currently my only Neverborn Master is Lilith & she has access to the following: 

• Primordial Magic
  • Cherub
  • Nekima
  • Barbaros
  • 2x Waldgeist
  • 2x Young Nephilim
  • 3x Terror Tots
  • 1x Mature Nephilim
  • Baby Kade
  • Iggy
  • Mr Tannen
  • 2x Teddy
  • Bishop
  • Killjoy 

Ideally I'm looking for something to compliment what I have to avoid having to purchase a ton more minis ( although that's kind of inevitable :P )

Edited by Couchmonster

Yeah you can't really avoid getting a master without getting more minis that come with the box set. Without having to do too much with what comes in the box, Pandora is probably the best ft for what you have - Barbaros, Kade, Iggy and Teddy work well with her. Other options that might need a bit more work are Zoraida (Waldegeists) and The Dreamer (Teddy).

Edited by vonevilstein

Lynch would work reasonably well with what you have, as would Zoraida, and to a degree Pandora. 

Lucius might work reasonably with what you have, but is probably most likely to want more things.

Dreamer in a non summoning form would be fine with what you have, but you don't own many of his summons. 

Collodi probably wants similar extra purchasing with out of faction effigies amongst other things. 

The easiest for you would be to take Jacob Lynch as he is versatile like Lilith while having a different style of play - support the crew by preparing your hand for the next turn, shoot stuff when necessary. If he isn't to your liking, then Pandora is a very interesting master you might love or hate (depending on your personality and style); she would only need the Sorrows from her box and the Widow Weaver imo.

To my mind, Lych does need an additional box of Beckoners to run well.
 Plus, I really like Doppelganger with him, so that's +2 boxes to get.

On the other hand, Pandora's box have enough stuff to start with.

Every Neverborn master could make good use out of the Doppelganger and the Beckoners :D

While I would scream Lynch at most people asking for additional masters, in this case pandora may be the way to go for money reasons. You have a lot of things that she goes well with.

While lynch does come with illuminated, which you'll probably use as cheap tanks/hitters in a few crews, he does require a lot of other models you don't have to run smoothly.

Notably:

Doppleganger-That said, she doesn't really count. Her versatility is through the roof, so much so I struggle to not run her in every neverborn list I make.

Beckoners

Black blood shaman-Yes, black blood shaman.

Depleted also go a long way for some pools.

• Like 1

I have to say regardless of master you MUST pick up a Doppleganger. Vital to NB dominance!

Besides that the first thing that comes to mind for me is Pandora. Lynch of course will work just fine. I love Lynch, one of the most pure fun masters to play in the game and quite strong as well. However, Pandora holds a place in my heart because she focuses so much on Wp duels which I love in the game. 

My vote is Pandora!

• Like 2