Gunsmiths For Hire 3 - 8th November - Wayland

Clousseau

Back for the third year, this event will see how players have developed their skills since Lost Love 3 with a fixed Madster open pool format.

4 rounds at 50SS for just £15 (including lunch). This event is ranked and there is no limit on the number of places.

Rulespack is here; rulespack

Tickets can be purchased here; Wayland events

The event takes place at Wayland Games Limited, 17-19 Eldon Way, Hockley, Essex, SS5 4AD

Confirmed

1. Vorbeck
  2. Ben
  3. Phil
  4. James R
  5. Peter
  6. Connor
  7. Thomas

Possibles

1. Stuart
  2. Ben Sime
  3. Claire
Edited by Clousseau
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am thinking of attending this event but I have never been to a Malifaux tournament before. I have played a few games of Malifaux and feel confident with the rules but not sure if there is anything else I need to know before signing up. 

Sorry if this seems a daft question. 

Hi I am thinking of attending this event but I have never been to a Malifaux tournament before. I have played a few games of Malifaux and feel confident with the rules but not sure if there is anything else I need to know before signing up. 

Sorry if this seems a daft question. 

What you need to kmow is that these events accomodate all levels of experience and skill. So, don't expect to win all your games, but do expect a friendly crowd and the opportunity to learn a lot in just a few games. Most players are very helpful to new players, will explain how their crew is working and maybe even give you a few tips.

I look forward to meeting you.

The scene is fantastic, best gaming scene I have been involved in over the last 30 years.  Sure we have our mini wobbles and the odd bout of angst but who doesn't.  Whilst I won't be at Gunsmiths this year - problem with a growing scene is that you get multiple events on the same day - I run 4 events a year at Wayland so hopefully will see you at one of those - have a great time at Gunsmiths though

Will definitely be good to see a new face.

As David has kindly posted up the Strategies and deployment types in advance it may be worth having a think about what your likely to want to run, with a little room for some tweaking when you know what strategies you'll be going for and what your facing.  I tend to take the same crew regardless, and decide on a whim if I'll mix it up a bit each game, but a sort of plan seems like it might be alot better ;)