Proxy Model for Emmisary

SurreyLee

Hi all, anyone found or got good ideas for Neverborn Proxies for Emmissaries. I mean they can either be standard and then simply used around, or master specific ones. 

Looking at the SL book artwork, i reckon a little shop of horrors plant would work as a general emmissary model. 

Any thoughts, tips, links would be ace. 

Cheers in advance.

Carver is a really good shout I suppose. Love the conversion though, if only my converting skills wereup to much AND my Carver wasn't already built. 

Hehe yea understandable. I have a few of the Carver models so just grabbed one of the many and went for it. My first real foray into a true conversion. It's been a fun little project.

• Like 1

Could someone link me to where it says that the old avatars may be used as a legal proxy? I thought I read that somewhere but when I tried to play it in a tournament the henchman told me that was not allowed.

Also does that rule specify that the you have to use the avatar of the master whose upgrade the emissary is taking

You can find it in the gaining grounds rules here. You can use any avatar from the same faction as a proxy for the emissary.

You'll want something flat, so artwork used on a base will be best. If you make it so that a model can't stand on it without falling over its use as hazardous terrain is going to be pretty limited.

I'll probably go with the translucent  purple bases then.  Throw an appropriate sticker on top.

Edited by Masquer

does anyone have any conversion ideas for master specific? I plan on using one with colodi and I am thinking up ways to make him a puppet-ish plant

That's something I'll probably do when the official model comes out. Green stuff a mask and a coat on it, maybe a suitably foppish hat.

• 2 weeks later...