Howdy from Oakland/SF

Hinge

I enjoy romantic walks on the beach...oh wait wrong place.

I am a long time Warhammer player and jilted GW customer.  AoS opened up the opportunity to play other games and I am liking Malifaux. 

Looking for groups playing in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I would also like to hear about the California Tournament Scene. 

Hinge

• 3 weeks later...

My group plays regularly at Black Diamond Games in Concord on Sundays (save for events that keep us from playing, like Magic release events).  Come find us on the Skirmish Sundays page on Facebook to see what people are playing.  We play a variety of games, so if we're going to bring a game other than Malfaux, it's best to let us know in advance so we can bring that game.  I plan on hosting my next event at Game Kastle in Fremont.

Hey! I'm in Oakland too. Endgame is a great location with fantastic terrain. I like playing there and live nearby.

I've been to Black Diamond once and really liked it. Will likely go again.

GameKastle has a lot of activity and I'm often there.

Games of Berkeley also has an event every other Thursday. Good group of people there. I'm there about 50% of the time.

Hit me up if you're looking for a game! I'm always lookin' for more people to play with.

There are a number of us ex-wfb players playing at EG on Thursdays now. 

I have checked out GK Fremont and they seem very active.  Will play more games there and certainly support any of there events.

met the guys play at Games of Berkeley.  They all seemed like good guys and the store is well stocked (frankly have bought most of my Malifaux stuff there or GK).  The only issue I have with the store is the play space is very cramped (did not help that we were in a heat wave when I visited). 

As soon as I can get a free Sunday, I want to check out Black Diamond games. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm generally at Game Kastle - Fremont every Saturday. Our Warhammer Fantasy group disbanded approximately six months or so ago. Some moved onto Kings of War. Others have discovered Malifaux. The Malifaux community seems to be really solid in the Fremont / Santa Clara area. I suggest checking it out if you haven't already.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...