Useful last blossom models

Abbazabba

• 1 month later...

Justin mentioned on the last Fools Daily that Jorogumo are Last Blossom models. One of the few changes from the play test. I personally hope he really put that through the internal ringer, as to me it looks crazy good.

Flipped a coin.

Aaron lost.

Justin, you are my hero.

• 1 month later...

With shifting loyalties out for a little while I am curious if anyone has been successful with Jorogumo?  He seems to hit like a ton of bricks but not as resilient as dawn serpent. I just purchased one for our campaign and can't wait to give him a go this week. 

I've had some success with Jorogumo.  Got to use him a couple of times with the "Smoke & Shadows" upgrade, which proved very useful too.  Compared to the Dawn Serpent, he might not be as resilient, although with Hard to Wound and Hard to Kill, and "Eat Your Fill", he's pretty close.  That said, I've yet to play him without a Last Blossom Master/Henchman though, and I don't see myself taking him in games without one. 

• 2 weeks later...

I realize this is a Ten Thunders forum, but the topic being "useful last blossom models".  Once again, this is not a last blossom model, but potentially has good synergy with the bury mechanic of smoke and shadows if you were to run Outcasts.  Has anyone ever run a Void Wretch as a support healer/condition removal? While it could do double duty as a scheme runner you could also potentially just plop it down somewhere safely and use it's heal/condition removal ability to top off all your smoke and shadowed/buried last blossom minion models.  Was thinking this could be VERY effective with the Jorogumo.  Any thoughts?