Stitched Together Proxy

Chris Rivers

The reaper and puppetwars minis are the best two suggestions I've seen on any of the threads so far. :)

I've heard some complaints about the reaper stitched scale (compared to what the metal Wyrd stitched look like) - it's much smaller and squat-ier.  Not sure if the same issues would exist with the puppetwars mini.

• 6 months later...

Has anyone used Gutrags, the Stitch Golem as a Stitched Together proxy? If so, how does he compare to Malifaux figs size/wise?

https://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/golem/latest/03696

It'll fit on the right base, but it's a good bit larger than the metal stitched. Far and away a much better option than the ugly little lesser golems though.

• Like 1

Since i'm both a lazy and an impatient person, looking for a proxy and wait for the plastic stitched to be released were both unreasonable options.

So i sat at my desk and sculpted my own stitched and made a resin multi part kit out of it. Ok, i have to admit that it proved to be more fatiguing than just find a proxy or wait for the release, but atleast i'm happy with the result. And now the amount of stitched i can summon is limited only by the number of 10+ in my control hand.  XD

At the time of the pic i was still working on their bases.

CAM00727.jpg

• Like 6