Neverborn Minionfaux Tactica

PraetorDragoon

Hello everyone

I have decided to do a series of tactica on the various (less-played?) Minions models of Malifaux on my blog. If these are well liked or comprhesive enough, I will try to port pieces over the the PullMyFinger wiki. 

If there are suggestions on what to do better or what models to cover next, please let me know.

Minions covered

Current Suggestions (by priority)

• Sorrows
  • Mysterious Effigy
  • Beckoners
  • Depleted
  • Like 3

I'd like Beckoners, Lelu, Alps. Beckoners due to the verious different approaches to them that can be gleaned from people's opinions about them. Lelu and Alps should be pretty obvious.

Lelu and Alps aren't really Minions, aren't they? :D (Might look in Alps anyway) Beckoners I will add to the list.

I fail to see how beckoners are underused :P

Yeah, that's why I explained my interest in them... people use them for very different reasons and some don't rate them very high. The opinions on them seem to vary a lot.

Sorrows, they get a lot of slack these days, but I think they can work pretty well.

I think your tactica must be for less-played "models", not only minions.  

But I recommend a less-played minion for now. Mysterious Effigy.  

Maybe I should do that. Minions added to the list anyway.

On the Illuminated, I see them used with nearly every Neverborn and Ten Thunder master. They are as good as it gets for 7 soulstones.

On the Depleted, they are amazing tarpits. Very good with the Blackblood Shaman, whom can give them Blackblood.

Depleted?  I only occasionally see them suggested with Lynch, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone suggest them outside of Lynch.

Depleted I might do, but they are low on the list.

The Illuminated (only see them with Lynch would be nice to see someone view on what other masters can get from them) and Mysterious Effigy get my vote

Illuminated fail to meet the "lesser used" requirement for this series of articles. Top contender of the 7ss spot.

Depleted?  I only occasionally see them suggested with Lynch, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone suggest them outside of Lynch.

Depleted are AWESOME. The Minion I face the most against Neverborn, only second to Illuminated.

I tend not to see Young Nephilim bought in crews so they have my vote.

But of the four you have up I would like to see Alps or Mysterious Effigy.

I'd like Young, too.