Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

To even out the scales a bit, MD... Zfiend is manipulating you, he can't be cheering against a Vickies death. He just can't. Its a trap!

Get out of here Neverborn manipulator. We told you already. We are at peace. Stop trying to get us to battle. Won't happen. :P

Goddamn yes! MD! Guild hate and that's what she said! This is why you are awesome!

*Takes a bow* Well.. you know. I don't like to brag about it but yeah.... a little known secret, my username is actually Master(Awesomesauce)Disaster :D

Get out of here Neverborn manipulator. We told you already. We are at peace. Stop trying to get us to battle. Won't happen.  :P

He just wants us to take each other out so the Neverborn can rise up once the competition is down. Sneaky sneaky Swede!

• Like 1

I don't think so... ;)

I don't either. If this situation were any different, zFiend would be the first to rub the loss of the Viks in. He would rub it in really deep!

Yes, that's what she said.

• Like 1

I know he would, he hates the Viks. I know this, he knows I know this. He's never played against my Viks, no doubt he'd just douche them over with the Hanged though and I've been down that road once before. Not fun! We don't play each other to annihilate the other, we play for the laughs and given our often pretty dumb choices it usually is a laugh.  

• Like 1

That's what I've been saying ffs! He has a reason for it! Those backstabbing bureaucrats killing off your beloved Vikkies in an absolute bloodbath with no mercy VP.. Not even 1. Just think about it. That's why Lazarus hates them too.

Not my fault my opponent took killy schemes and got multiple rifle shots to the face before he was able to apply viks to the face!

• Like 2

Not my fault my opponent took killy schemes and got multiple rifle shots to the face before he was able to apply viks to the face!

Now you are just twisting the blade in MD's wounds. Using his catchphrase against him. Brilliant. :D

He should have known better than to use Viks against Guild. He got what was coming.

Don't listen to him MD!

I never started in the first place. It's how I've been able to consort with such filthery and maintain a half decent level of sanity ;)

I'm sure that's exactly what Papa Loco thought ...

He had his ass kicking coming to him when I killed him with Ryle... he had the last laugh though :D