Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

I counted again, and unless I miscalculated, we're now

18 games in, 131 - 118 VP in favor of Ressers.

Would you like to come over and play with my cuddle gun?

Now, what was it that MD calls his wife-to-be? Snugglefuck? :o

Now, what was it that MD calls his wife-to-be? Snugglefuck? :o

Yup! She's also affectionately known as my Slut-a-Muffin. :D

We shall see. Our resident Mercenary hasn't even started.

I'm starting this evening, I believe I'm facing either Kirai or Tara so I'll post some notes tomorrow most likely. I'm also facing Tara on Monday to help somebody in my league get their points for this month. I normally play Lilith in the league but so as to not give away anything for when we play an actual League game I'll rock out a Guild master for this one. 

Now a quick question. Tara is being played as an Outcast Master in my League but seeing as she is both an Outcast and Resser all the time will this count? I'm going on the same logic as Librarians with Outcast Masters or Lazarus with Guild Masters here and assuming yes! 

Yup! She's also affectionately known as my Slut-a-Muffin. :D

I'm starting this evening, I believe I'm facing either Kirai or Tara so I'll post some notes tomorrow most likely. I'm also facing Tara on Monday to help somebody in my league get their points for this month. I normally play Lilith in the league but so as to not give away anything for when we play an actual League game I'll rock out a Guild master for this one. 

Now a quick question. Tara is being played as an Outcast Master in my League but seeing as she is both an Outcast and Resser all the time will this count? I'm going on the same logic as Librarians with Outcast Masters or Lazarus with Guild Masters here and assuming yes! 

It counts if you play Guild. (or Resser)

so that game I was hyping on about yesterday.... it didn't go so well.

He managed to stay out of range of me the entire game. We had Reckoning, and my dumb ass took assassinate and cursed object with Sonnia Criid,  while he took Misaki with power rutual and just smoke-and-shadow-teleported around the table using the smoke to keep me out of LoS. :P which Sonnia and Samael can ignore... assuming the target is on fire... which is assuming the LoS wasn't blocked...

it was a whole thing...

I lost 0 to 4 or 5.

Sonnia is slow. I'm going to have to work on learning how to get around this.

I think it's time to bring out the blind slashy woman or the family... I need to earn some vp before this is over. lol

Sonnia is slow. I'm going to have to work on learning how to get around this.

All of a sudden my plans of using Sonnia this evening are looking less wise! 

Have you considered using Watchers? They can allow your leader to draw LoS from them and can make it so that attacks against their Targets ignore cover. It'll require a little setup but it could help out. 

• Like 1

He managed to stay out of range of me the entire game. We had Reckoning, and my dumb ass took assassinate and cursed object with Sonnia Criid,  while he took Misaki with power rutual and just smoke-and-shadow-teleported around the table using the smoke to keep me out of LoS

Just checking because it's not clear from this but Misaki herself wasn't teleporting right?  Because it's Minion only.

As to my own exploits I can totally swap my game from yesterday with my one from today right ...?!  Scored a 10-4 victory against a Shen Long TT crew.

DubbleDragonDYL: From your earlier battle report, a marshal buired a Betê for half the game, I think Betê can simply unburry from the box as soon as something dies?

That is correct, but there was no cheating.

For half the game, no one died.

That's part of why it was a highlight of the game.