Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

Anyone gonna step up to my challenge? Or are you Guildies showing your true colors?

I would take your challenge, but I'm kind of busy today. Tomorrow? I could probably make anything between 7AM and 10PM GMT work as a starting time.

I might even be able to make it today, but I can't promise anything. I can send you a message later today, if it seems like I'm free.

I haven't actually played any games, but I have had it installed for a while and know how to use it.

If I believed in an almighty superbeing I'd start praying to that being right now. Because I don't, I believe all of us are doomed.

Time for a report.

Lady Justice vs McMourning

It started out pretty clear that McMourning had an advantage from the start, because he brougth the cheese. It also appeared that Justice didn't had her coffee yet, which slowed her down initially. But these doubts were cleared when she started cutting the meat, elegantly and carefully removing the bones. She then handed the meat to her aide, a Witchling, to roast the meat.

Meanwhile, McMourning was grinding a bone that one of his dogs did provide to dust. With this, he combined it with flour to make up the ingredients for cake. He used some strange liquid from his vials to replace the milk, which he claimed "This will really spice it up". After this was done, he added a incredible amount of cheese to the cake.

Both meals were presented to the gathering of judges. The Brewmaster, the Hungering Darkness, Leveticus, and Kaeris. (The Judge was removed at the last moment because he might be biased.) They judged the food on Presentation, Taste, and Quality. 

Lady Justice presented a nice steak, it was finely cut and roasted. The Roast go high praise from Kaeris, commenting that it was burnt well.  However, the presentation was lacking a lot. Complaints about her being blindfolded felt on deaf ears of the gathered judges. She got approval of 2 of the 4 judges. 

McMourning presented a cake, which was quite disturbing to look at, but got high praise from the Hungering Darkness, who really enjoyed looking at it. Leveticus however, pointed out that cake shouldn't walk around. The remaining judges really enjoyed it, so they added approval.

With McMourning having the most approval of the Judges, he won the first Guild - Ressurectionist contest! That many more may follow.

NEWSBREAK: After the contest, several judges have been reported ill. Cause is unknown, though several have reported a "funny taste" of the cake. The Brewmaster has been reported to include the winning cake into his new brew.

(Yes, this is kinda tongue in the cheek april fools. If you didn't realize this, you don't have a sense of humour.)

• Like 1