Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

Also today was a sad day. I took my malifaux bag. I gently removed my beloved Rezzers from the bag with teary eyes as I exchanged them for Guild models. I also started planning my next purchase which also included 0 Rezzer presence and a whole lot of Guild.

Today I mourn as I put aside my passion and take on the scum that is known the Guild. I've yet to order/obtain the Lucius boxset but it shall happen asap. Then I will paint it. Then I will play it for 2 months and post battle reports.

I say this with a heavy heart. Well played Guild. You earned your victory.

• Like 2

Also today was a sad day. I took my malifaux bag. I gently removed my beloved Rezzers from the bag with teary eyes as I exchanged them for Guild models. I also started planning my next purchase which also included 0 Rezzer presence and a whole lot of Guild.

Today I mourn as I put aside my passion and take on the scum that is known the Guild. I've yet to order/obtain the Lucius boxset but it shall happen asap. Then I will paint it. Then I will play it for 2 months and post battle reports.

I say this with a heavy heart. Well played Guild. You earned your victory.

It was fun, but we have finally seen why the Ressers hide in the sewers, while we have cafés, theatres and culture going. We even have time for politics and bureaucracy.

There will be no end for this will there?

Well, I formally won bragging rights!

I also assume that zGuild is your secret identity. Not the Resser you deserve, but the Guildy you need.

• Like 1